Carers NSW Conference 2021
The Carers NSW Conference 2021 will be held on Thursday 7 October 2021 at the Pullman Sydney Hyde Park. The conference is proudly funded by the NSW Government.
This conference will provide delegates an opportunity to:
- explore best practice and initiatives in carer support
- learn about current policy and research informing service provision to carers
- network and collaborate with their peers
The Carers NSW Conference 2021 brings together professionals from a broad range of areas including: health, disability, community and welfare services, transport, employment, education, research, policy, corporate and business.
Carers are also invited to attend.
Content on focus of conference will be included as themes confirmed.
The Carers NSW Conference 2021 will showcase innovation and initiatives in policy, programs and practice in meeting the needs of carers in NSW.
Registration will open soon.
Feedback from the Carers NSW Conference 2019
The Carers NSW Conference 2019 ‘Showcasing carer support in NSW’ explored the themes of supporting carers in the workplace, through research, in the community and in the diversity of caring. The conference received overwhelmingly positive feedback from delegates:
- I wanted to let you know that I think you and your team did a fabulous job on the conference this year.The presentations were excellent and really relevant. The food and the venue were great as were the show bags. I actually think there were the right number of people and the right number of presentations and sessions. I found that the audience was very engaged and the smaller numbers allowed for greater participation. Well done!
- Excellent conference. Wonderful speakers and information.
- An excellent opportunity for sharing and learning.
If you would like to receive information about the conference directly please contact the Conference team at email@example.com