Carers NSW is committed to undertaking and supporting high quality research that builds the evidence base about what works to support carers.
We conduct internal research and evaluation projects and partner with a range of external researchers to conduct, promote and disseminate carer research. We only support research that is ethically conducted and specifically relevant to carers.
Carers NSW contributes to the national and international evidence base about carers in the following ways:
- Leading the biennial Carer Survey
- Jointly delivering the Carer Knowledge Exchange
- Publishing reports and issues papers
- Presenting at conferences and forums
- Partnering in research projects
- Helping other researchers recruit carers to participate in their research
For more information about Carers NSW research activities, phone us or email email@example.com.