Become a member
By joining our organisation you will have the opportunity to be heard and to support our efforts to gain greater recognition and supports for carers in New South Wales.
Membership entitles you to:
- our quarterly newsletter Carers News
- carer information updates
- invitations to special events and forums
- reduced registration fees for conferences organised by the organistaion
- a say in the future direction of Carers NSW
- $1 movie tickets at Hoyts cinema
Carers NSW membership is free for carers, carer support groups and individuals.
A fee applies for not-for-profit, government and corporate organisations who wish to become members of Carers NSW. Fees are outlined on the Carers NSW membership application form.
Become a Member
To become a member of Carers NSW, please complete the online membership application form. Once received, your application will be reviewed by the Carers NSW Board of Directors and you will be notified of the outcome of your application by mail.
There is no cost to register if you are a carer, carer support group or an individual. Carers NSW will invoice non-profit, government and corporate organisations for the annual registration fee.
Update your contact details
If your personal/contact details change, please notify us by:
- Email email@example.com
- Phone Carers NSW
- Post to Carers NSW, PO Box 785 North Sydney NSW 2059
If you are a young carer aged 25 years or under, then you may prefer to sign up with the Carers NSW Young Carer Program. You can sign up online here or contact the Young Carer team by phoning Carers NSW or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on young carers and available support please visit the Young Carer Program at Carers NSW page.
$1 movie tickets for members of Carers NSW
Carers NSW and Hoyts Cinemas are offering $1 movie tickets to carers who are members of Carers NSW. This offer is valid until December 2021.
To redeem the offer you must:
- Be a current carer
- Present your: Healthcare Card, Centrelink Pension card; or any other cards with government-recognised carer identification at the box office
- Be accompanied by the person you care for.
Terms and Conditions:
- Carers must be accompanied by the person for whom they care for to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by the person for whom they care, they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult).
- Offer available at all Hoyts Cinemas in Australia
- Maximum of one carer ticket per day
- Maximum of one carer ticket per membership card only
- Valid for all 2D and 3D films
- Valid for No Free List films
- Valid all day, every day including Saturday nights, school holidays and public holidays
- Valid for films advertised as Hoyts Special Events
- Valid for sessions in Hoyts Lux®, xtremescreen® and DBox Recliner®
- 3D Glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost of $1* per pair (*subject to change)
- This offer is negotiated annually with Carers Australia acting on behalf of all state and territory Carers Associations and may be subject to change at the discretion of Hoyts Cinemas.