Resources for young carers
The following young carer resources are available for download below and via the Carers NSW Carer resources page.
- Preparing for self-isolation: A resource for young carers – Information to help young carers prepare for self-isolation during COVID-19
- Am I A Young Carer? – A fact sheet to help young people identify if they are young carer
- Self-Care Tips For Young Carers – A fact sheet containing tips and tricks around self-care
- Speaking With My Teachers – A fact sheet to help young carers have a conversation with their teacher about their caring role
- Support A Friend – A fact sheet for young people who have a friend who is a young carer
If you would like to chat about any of the resources above, please call Carers NSW.