Carers NSW is holding practical, interactive workshops for carers to reflect on ways to stay safe, focus on health and wellbeing and squeeze in time for self-care during COVID-19.
This session provides carers with an opportunity to:
- Reflect on the key messages for being COVID-19 safe
- Recognise and act on individual self-care needs
- Identify and address any barriers to service delivery
- Address the current needs of the person you care for
- Know where to go for additional support
- Share practical tips and advice during COVID-19
At the end of the session participants will also receive a copy of the Caring through Crisis: COVID-19 handbook
You will require access to a computer with speakers (a microphone and video camera are a bonus). Training is delivered using the ZOOM platform. Carers NSW will send you instructions about how you can join the session on confirmation of your registration.
The duration for this webinar is 1.5 hours.
To find out more email email@example.com.
Click here for the latest updates and advice for carers.