Carers NSW runs a monthly online meeting for facilitators of carer support groups. These online meetings allow members to talk openly about the facilitation of their groups and discuss ways to overcome group challenges.
Facilitator Meetup provides opportunities for:
- discussing and brainstorming ideas to overcome group challenges
- support group facilitator debriefing
- support group promotion and networking
- peer support from other carers support group facilitators around NSW.
This hangout is open to:
- Facilitators of carer support groups
Locations and dates:
- Online, Fourth Tuesday of the month from 10.00am to 11.00am