Carers NSW runs an online monthly meetup for facilitators of carer support groups. These meetings allow members to talk openly about the facilitation of their groups and discuss ways to overcome group challenges. The peer support from other carer support group facilitators connects participants from all corners of the state, from Albury and Wagga, to Dubbo and Broken Hill, and up to Tweed Heads.
Facilitator meetups provide opportunities for:
- Discussing and brainstorming ideas to overcome group challenges.
- Support group facilitator debriefing.
- Support group promotion and networking.
- Peer support from other carers support group facilitators across NSW.
- 10am - 11am Fourth Tuesday of the month.