The Carer Peer Connect program runs monthly video-meetings for facilitators of carer support groups. These video-meetings have allowed members to talk openly about the facilitation of their groups and discuss ways to overcome group challenges. The peer support from other carer support group facilitators connects participants from all corners of the state, from Albury and Wagga, to Dubbo and Broken Hill, and up to Tweed Heads.
Facilitator tele-meetings provide opportunities for:
- Sharing of new Carer Peer Connect network information.
- Discussing and brainstorming ideas to overcome group challenges.
- Support group facilitator debriefing.
- Support group promotion and networking.
- Peer support from other carers support group facilitators around NSW.
When: Fourth Tuesday of every month 10.00am to 11.00am