The introduction course introduces carers to the foundations of 5 Ways to Wellbeing and explores how doing little things in each of the five areas can improve their overall health and wellbeing.
The session will focus on:
- What is wellbeing?
- Identifying poor wellbeing and good wellbeing
- Introduction to the origins of 5 Ways to Wellbeing
- Exploring each of the 5 Ways to Wellbeing
- Strategies to identify and implement the 5 Ways to Wellbeing for carers
- Where to go for additional support
Thursday 28 July; 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Thursday 18 August; 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Thursday 8 September; 2:00pm – 3:00pm