On this page...
Membership of Carers NSW
By joining our association you will have the opportunity to be heard and to support our efforts to gain greater recognition and services for carers in New South Wales.
Membership entitles you to:
- our bi-monthly newsletter Carers News
- carer information updates
- invitations to special events and forums
- reduced registration fees for conferences organised by the association
- a say in the future direction of Carers NSW
- $1 movie tickets at Hoyts cinema
Become a Member
Membership for a carer, carer support group or an individual is free.
To become a member of Carers NSW, please complete the online Registration Form available below or print the Membership form below and fax or post it to us (fax and address details are on the form).
Alternatively, the completed form can be emailed to email@example.com.
Community organisations, service providers, corporates and other organisations may complete the online Registration Form or download and print the Membership Form below and fax or post it to us (fax and address details are on the form) with a cheque, money order or completed credit card details. For payment alternatives please contact Carers NSW on 02 9280 4744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Young Carer Membership
If you are a young carer aged 25 years or under, then you may prefer to join our Young Carer Club.
Membership entitles you to:
- our quarterly newsletter YC News
- our monthly electronic newsletter YC E-News
- access to special events and competitions
- contact with other young carers across NSW in our online forum
To become a member, download and print the Membership Form below and fax or post it to us (fax and address details are on the form).
Alternatively, contact the Young Carer Team on 1800 242 636* (*free call except from mobiles) or email email@example.com
For more information, visit www.youngcarersnsw.org.au
$1 movie tickets for members of Carers NSW
Carers NSW and Hoyts Cinemas are offering $1 movie tickets to carers who are members of Carers NSW or any of the state-based Carers Associations. This offer is valid until 31 December 2017.
To redeem the offer you must;
- be a current carer
- present your Pensioner Concession Card or Health Care Card at the box office (please see below if you do not have either of these)
- be accompanied by the person you care for
If you are not in possession of a Pensioner Concession Card or Health Care Card, contact our Membership Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9280 4744 to obtain a letter confirming your Carers NSW membership status.
Terms and Conditions
- Carers need to present their Pensioner Concession Card, Health Care Card or State or Territory Carers Association membership card or letter to redeem this offer
- Carers must be accompanied by the person for whom they care for to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by the person for whom they care, they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult)
- Offer available at all Hoyts Cinemas in Australia
- Maximum of one carer ticket per day
- Maximum of one carer ticket per membership card only
- Valid for all 2D and 3D films
- Valid for No Free List films
- Valid all day, every day including Saturday nights, school holidays and public holidays
- Valid for films advertised as Hoyts Special Events
- Valid for sessions in Hoyts Lux®, Bean Bag Cinema, xtremescreen® and IMAX®
- 3D Glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost of $1* per pair (*subject to change)
- This offer is negotiated annually with Carers Australia acting on behalf of all state and territory Carers Associations and may be subject to change at the discretion of Hoyts Cinemas. Carers Australia will request the state and territory carers associations to communicate this offer available to all their members annually.